Seniors take a blast to the past

Seniors take a blast to the past

Esperanza Banos, and Fallon Wallace, seniors capture the essence of Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie. “I love the 2000’s and the fashion is so funny and iconic,” Wallace said.

Katie Morris, Staff Writer

• Lexi Miller, Haley Hines, and Caleb Walker, seniors embrace their childhood. Their inspiration for their outfits from the clothes they used to wear.

• Trenton Hill, senior embraces his younger self. “I thought if I dressed as myself it would have a deeper meaning behind it, like the feeling I got when I played baseball,” Hill said.

• Nora Burnham, and Piper Brown, seniors dressed up as their younger selves. They had fun dressing up as themselves in their childhood.

• Natalia Navaroli, senior shows off her radical 80’s outfit. “I thought it would be fun to do an 80s look,” Navaroli said.

• Jada Cook, Shelby Ghersi, and Nico Wright, seniors throws it back to their younger selves. The students enjoyed dressing up.

• Ousman Jabang, senior channels his inner Will Smith. “I thought it would be cool to do a little bit of Fresh Prince of Bel-Air,” Jabang said

• Tristin Sahagun, senior, poses in a yellow hat and black converse to bring back the 90s. Sahagun took a different approach to “Throwback Thursday” and threw it all the way to the 90’s instead of his own childhood.

• Desirae Nash, senior, poses like her younger self would. Nash got her outfit inspiration from the clothes she used to wear as a kid.

Whether it’s 70s, 80s, or 90s Ola Seniors went back in time for throwback Thursday. Several students just revisited their fondest childhood memories by dressing in kids clothing. Others dressed in iconic decade clothing. There were also many Seniors dressed as children’s characters around campus bringing everyone a blast from the past.